Our family is growing!!

I’m so excited to be able to let everyone know that my sister and her husband are expecting!! EEK!! This will be my very first niece or nephew in my immediate family (although we have lots of friends with kids that we treat like our nieces and nephews! Along with my cousin’s kids, too)
Her due date is the end of July and we get to find out if it’s a boy or a girl on March 8th (hopefully! No crossing legs, LOL!) so I’ll make sure to let you know!

Products used: The pennet was made with our County Fair Journaling tags. And the circle tags are our Granny’s Doily tags – both of these go perfect with the Dear Lizzy line!

In the meantime I’d love tips and links to great baby products! I’m so excited to be an aunt, and excited that she lives so close to me – I can hardly wait for July!! It’s going to be an amazing summer 🙂

Right now I’m trying to decide how I should document the first year for her – she doesn’t scrapbook as much as she would like, so I figured I could do it for her. So that means to plan on seeing some new baby items coming soon 😉 I couldn’t resist!!

Thanks for letting me share with you today!
xo, Auntie Elle

Comments

1. Zarah says

Cuuuuute LO – and I love the photo!

…and CONGRATS! 😀

2. Kelly says

exciting!! newborn snuggles are the best! Congrats to everyone. One of the things I did with my son was to make sure I took pictures of him each month on (or around) his birthday for the first year. I’ve slacked off since then, but it was really neat to see how he changed from month to month.

3. Angela W says

So awesome! Congrats! My sis just had a baby girl last Thursday! I love the layout!

4. Amy says

Congrats!!! I can feel your excitement through your post!! So happy for you and your family!!!
    Piggybacking off of the comment Kelly left, I did the same thing with my 2 kids. Every month, I placed them in the same big chair, with the same oversized blanket for the background and then plopped the same 3 stuffed animals around them. It was amazing to see their growth each month and so fun to see them in size comparison with each of the 3 stuffed animals. The pictures (starting with newborn thru 1 year) made delightful mini albums and now no matter how old they get, those are their favorite “go to” albums to look at over and over again!
    Congrats again… so so excited for all of you!!!

5. Frances says

Sweet layout! Love the banner and the pic…precious!

6. cindy says

Gorgeous photo + cute scrapbook layout!

7. amy lapi says

aww, yay!!! congrats!! 🙂

8. Emily says

Huge congrats to your sister and her husband what lovely news.

9. Jen says

Being an aunt is SO MUCH FUN!!! It’s been my favorite “job” title…up until about 2 weeks ago when I found out I’m going to be a mommy! My niece and nephew are so special to me and so spoiled! It sounds like your new little niece or nephew is going to be the same way! So fun! Love the layout–I might lift it for a growing family layout of my own! Congrats!!!

10. Sarah says

Congratulations! I’ve just discovered you through Freckled Nest but what lovely news! And a lovely blog, too – I’m now following 🙂

I’m also doing a little giveaway on my blog if you fancy a peek!

Sarah

11. Every time I see your blog it makes me want to scrapbook more! You are so creative! (found you via FN)

Take care!

12. i’m already a follower but was lead here again by freckled nest and am reminded how much i love your stuff! SO beautiful! 🙂

13. Cynthia B. says

Congrats Auntie Elle! 🙂
    When my first nephew was born, you would’ve thought he was mine…my husband and I had so many pics of him in our house! You have so much to look forward to!
    Love your page too – great banners and love how you’ve done the scallops w/ your tags.

14. LOVE this so much!

I love how you used your journaling cards to make the pendants. That is so clever!

xo

15. Emily says

Saying hi from freckled nest!

Congrats! Being an Auntie is ever so much fun!

Love your scrapbook pages! They are just delightful!

16. Lilith says

that’s fanrastic news!!

17. Lilith says

that’s fanrastic news!!

18. laurie says

so excited for you Elle ! love your layout so cute, love the photo, the little flags, i love all of it 🙂

19. asgraham says

visiting from the freckled nest but i’ve been to your blog before. love it!!!

20. Jenni says

i am excited and happy for you and your family!!! You’ll be a great aunt! 🙂 Love the layout too- gorgeous!

21. Oh my gosh you make me want to start scrapbooking soso much! Beautiful work! And cograts!!
    =]
    xoxo
    Taylor

22. Daniela says

I LOVE that layout!!!! Congratulations again ♥♥♥♥

23. Amy Heller says

Congrats!! That is soo exciting! Your life will forever be changed and more full!

24. This comment has been removed by the author.

25. I love how you cut up the journaling squares to make the pendant! I will definitely be scraplifting that. Too cute!

26. Mrs. B says

Congrats! Aden and Anais muslin swaddling blankets are an absolute must – super soft and very large so the baby stays tucked in nice and secure. Target even carries them now.

27. LisaW says

Congrats Elle! I’m going to be first time Aunty in July too and I can’t wait to spoil that bubba!