We are in shock that it’s already that time again to start preparing for a new design team for the second half of 2010! We have had an amazing time with our current team and will be so sad to see them go, but are excited for what’s go come 🙂 So bittersweet!
We are on the hunt for 6 people that love to scrapbook and that would like to work with our items for the last six months of 2010 (from July through December)!
You will be responsible for:
– 2 layouts and one card or tag per month for our inspiration gallery
– Sending photos of your layouts, cards and tag to us by a certain date
– Participating in two of our new monthly blog challenges during your term
– Each designer will be spotlighted during their own special month! During your month we’ll need you to answer a short interview questionnaire and create a fun blog project to go along with your spotlight
– Checking in and keeping up to date with our Google Group
– Posting your creations on your blog and in other galleries around the web
You will receive:
– All your layouts, cards, tags and projects posted on our site and blog
– Tons of Elle’s Studio products to work with!
– A link on our blog to yours
– Ability to request items for projects you have in mind
– Special compensation if any of your layouts or projects gets published!
We have set up a special email account for collecting applications only. Please send the following to us in one email, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications are due by June 10th
– Three images of three different layouts, cards or project(s) that best represent you and your style. Images must be no larger than 600 x 600 px.
– A short 300 word bio about you!
– Link to your blog
– Link to any gallery you are currently posting to
– Include any current or past design team or publications
– Also, this time around, we are looking for one or two people that would like to incorporate our digital elements into their pages. If you are able to do this (download and print), please let us know when applying!
Overseas and international designers, please feel free to apply, too! We’d love to have people from all over the world design for us!
We will be announcing the Design Team members in late June! This team will be designing from July – December and then we’ll be putting another team together to start the new year!