We’ve got BIG news! We will be at SUMMER CHA!

We’ve got some HUGE news to share with you today – for the first time, we will be exhibiting at Summer CHA next month! I can hardly contain the excitement, I’ve been waiting for this day since we started selling our tags.

We will be releasing an everyday line, and our Halloween and Christmas lines, and some more stamps! Plus, we will have some show specials and fun things going on in our booth, so make sure you tell your LSS to stop on by and see what’s new! And, if you are going to the show, make sure you stop by our booth and say hello, too! We would love to meet you 🙂

It’s only a couple weeks away and I can hardly wait! Thank you SO much for all your support over the years – it’s been an amazing 5 years and we can’t wait for what’s to come!

Comments

1. Melanie says

Elle! That is SO exciting. Congratulations!! You have amazing products and everyone at CHA will love having you there 🙂

2. Yayyyyy congrats && I can’t wait to see you there!

3. Congratulations Elle! So excited for you! Elle’s Studio will be a huge hit and a great addition to CHA!

4. OHHH GOODNESS MAN Now I REALLY Wish I would be going to CHA! 🙂 CONGRATS indeed!

5. Allison says

So exciting Elle! Can’t wait to see all the photos – SO wish I was going!

6. Woohoo!! So exciting for you!! Congrats!!

7. sophie says

oh my GOS! you must be so excited and proud!!!! you deserve that so much Elle! your products are so amazing and always at the top of the trend! and you are the nicest woman in the Scrapbooking industry:) surely you are rewarded for your kindness!
    so wish I could take a plane and visit CHA!

8. That is so exciting!! I’m so happy for you, Elle! Can’t wait to see what’s new!

9. ames says

Woohoo! That’s great news. Can’t wait to see the new lines!

10. em says

That’s so exciting!! 🙂

11. Gail L says

Wow! That is soooo awesome Elle! A huge congratulations on this! xx

12. Valerie says

So happy for you, Elle!! Congratulations – can’t wait to see what you have in store for us and will definitely make sure my LSS knows to look for you at CHA 🙂

13. Kelly Jean says

Congrats!! So happy for you. So excited to see what you have coming. Take lots of photos!!

14. Jen says