One of our newest puffy sticker embellishment sets in the shop are the Winter Puffy Stickers! These cool-hued stickers have the perfect mix of hearts, twinkles and labels to use on your winter projects!
Let’s take a look at five different ways that you can use these sweet stickers on your next creation:
- Add twine to those sweet mittens to make them hang from your photos or page elements. Not only is this a lovely touch to add to your project, but it also adds texture!
2. Instead of twine, you could also use the mittens to hold a label or tag on your project, to draw attention to it!
3. Create a title! The words “hello winter” make a great, simple title to add to your layout, pocket page or traveler’s notebook spread.
4. Use a few of the circles or labels to add color and fill in the negative space in your snowy black and white photos, like Jess Forster did in this winter spread!
5. Top your lovely layers! Given their size and versatile phrases, these puffy stickers are perfect for adding to the top of your layers! Whether on photos, tags or paper, they make the perfect addition to your project!
We want to see how you use your Winter Puffy Stickers! Share your creations on Instagram using the hashtag #EllesStudio to be entered to win a gift card to our shop, and be featured here on our blog and Instagram account!